- Two 20 AMP receptacles.
- A fluorescent system, combining indirect strip lighting with fluorescent down lights provided for general illumination.
- A dimmable incandescent system is also provided for general illumination.
- A dimmable incandescent accent lighting is provided at the two permanent end walls of each divisible room.
- Each separate type of lighting source is manually controlled within the room division. Group of rooms can be combined and controlled from one panel.
- Two telephone (category 3 cable) and two data (category 5 cable) outlets in each room.
- One TV outlet.
- Microphone outlet (rooms with end walls have 2 outlets).
- One line level in/line level out.
- One in-room control panel.
- Sound system.
- Central recording capability.