- 100 A/208 V power at stage.
- A dimmable incandescent system is provided for general illumination.
- Adjustable accent lighting is provided for the stage area.
- Decorative lighting is provided around the room perimeter.
- Three telephone outlets (with category 3 cable) and three data outlets (with category 5 cable) at the stage area.
- Two 2-strand fiber optic outlets at the stage.
- Audio line level in.
- Audio line level out.
- Video line level in.
- “S” video in.
- RGB connection (computer input for video projector).
- Teleconferencing capability (one way or two way) available with fiber optic connection provided.
- Audio output connection (for camera audio or for audio recording at the rear of the room).
- Rear screen projection system – 10’ high by 13’4” wide.
- Audio simultaneous interpretation system – 2 interpreter booths in the mezzanine.
- Six microphone jacks (hard wired) as well as wireless microphone system.
- Remote control capability for audio/visual system.
- Sound system high fidelity for music and voice reinforcement.
- Distributed television connection.
- Built in front projection screen.
- Audio/visual mezzanine.
- PSAV is the exclusive audiovisual provider for the Oglethorpe Auditorium.